After completing this course, given a computer with FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) software and a PanelView™ Plus 7 terminal, you should be able to produce an operational application running on the terminal.
During class, you will practice the following hands-on skills:
- Create a new application and run it on a terminal
- Create, configure, and animate graphic objects on graphic displays
- Configure security for granting/restricting access to certain graphic displays or for rights to perform certain actions
- Prepare a PanelView Plus 7 terminal for operation
- Create and configure messages and alarms for alerting operators to changes in a process
View Agenda PDF