Each day you are faced with new challenges that can make it difficult to meet production goals and prevent or overcome operational issues. Workforces are aging and budgets are getting smaller and assistance is needed to minimize the time and costs of maintenance activities in your facility.
Rockwell Automation’s TechConnect program is a remote application support and diagnostic solutions program available whenever and wherever you may need it. 24/7/365 on demand support is offered by over 450 Technical Support Engineers across 15 Global Support Centers in over 20 languages ensuring someone can help assist you no matter the issue.
How to Get Support
- There are over 67,000 articles authored and continually improved upon by the Rockwell Automation Technical Support team. These articles can serve as an easily accessible resource for your most common questions or quick solutions that don’t involve chatting with a support engineer.
- This is one of our favorite TechConnect features! See what your peers are saying, have your questions answered, and network with other industry professionals all within the TechConnect system! Some of the best insight you can gain is from others who have experienced the same issues as you.
- Chat in real-time with Rockwell’s engineers for expedited issue resolution across any of your devices from 8 AM -5 PM, Monday – Friday.
Submit a Question/Email
- When you don’t need an immediate answer, you can always submit your question via email to one of the Technical Support Engineers.
- Immediately address issues with TechConnect’s on demand phone support. These specialists are available 24/7/365 so you are never left without a problem resolution.
TechConnect Support is the added assistance you need to help maintain your equipment’s software. Technical Support Engineers work with you to prevent crises, extend functionality, and improve your user experience by maintaining your firmware and software revision levels. You can easily download updates or request media shipments via your account portal and receive replacement media to prevent emergencies. To learn more and sign up for TechConnect support today contact your CBT Account Manager.